It came after the Splash, but it’s gonna keep going: The Ripple! ESP is continuing our official blog and expanding it to contain content from all of our programs, so that you can share your amazing experiences taking and teaching classes.
ESP (and your students) would love to have blog posts from teachers. Perhaps you can talk about signing up to teach 19 hours of classes, or what you learned while researching the Majapahit for your class on Java!
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here’s a few blog prompts spark your imagination. Again — don’t feel obligated to follow one of these prompts — we’re happy to hear anything at all related to education!
- How did you decide to teach at an ESP program and choose what to teach?
- What teaching resources do you use and want to share?
- Share your tips for putting together an engaging class!
- What is your favorite part of teaching?
- Favorite teaching/learning stories?
- What is your opinion on the program’s mascot?
To submit a blog post, email us at email@example.com, and we’ll get back to you soon! We’ll be posting blogs from students, teachers, and ESP members throughout the program, so feel free to send along a blog whenever inspiration hits!
(If you’re a student looking to write a post, here are some prompts for you!)
One thought on “Blog for the Ripple: Teacher Edition”